Careers with swara
Thanks for your interest. This role has now been filled.
Support Coordinator Role – June 2022
Join the Swara team today!
We are looking for a passionate Support Coordinator to work with our wonderful clients!
Swara is a Not-for-Profit NDIS registered and DSOA support provider located in Woolloongabba, QLD. For over 47 years, Swara has been passionately supporting a community where people of all abilities feel loved and respected and able to reach their full potential. The Swara family welcomes all people with mild to moderate disabilities.
Swara is looking for a Part-Time Support Coordinator with experience in assisting NDIS participants to achieve their goals.
The Support Coordination team at Swara works to support clients and their families, to understand and implement the funded supports in their NDIS plans, as well as link them to appropriate services.
This is a 6-month Maternity Leave contract with the possibility of extension.
- Meet and engage with clients to develop and refine their goals
- Maintain understanding of the NDIS legislation and price guide
- Engage with the NDIA, Local Area Coordinators, informal supports and service providers to develop and maintain networks
- Investigate mainstream, community, informal and provider options
- Monitor and assist with clients NDIS budget management
- Monitor and prepare Service Agreements
- Facilitate communication between client and service provider/s
Swara is looking for a Support Coordinator with the following attributes:
- Organisation – time management skills and meeting deadlines are essential
- Exceptional Communication – ensuring all stakeholders are informed
- Self-Motivation – working autonomously will be essential in this role
- Resilience –it can get tough; your manager will always be available to debrief
- Integrity – understanding professional boundaries is essential
- Flexibility– as we all know, things are always changing in the world of the NDIS
We are looking for someone with previous experience, although we will consider your application if you have worked in the disability sector and have a passion to learn.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
swara is a Not-for-Profit NDIS registered and DSOA support provider. Loving service is our credo. We aim to brighten the lives of people of all abilities, empowering them with a sense of real worth. We give them the confidence and means of reaching their full potential in a loving service environment. The swara family welcomes all people with mild to moderate disabilities.