swara Program Schedule
Keep updated about the latest swara program activities
December 2023 Community Access Activities
Christmas Period 2023 Program Schedule
- Please confirm your attendance or request more information by calling our friendly swara admin team.
- Participants who would like to attend our Wednesday or Friday community access will start and end there day at the centre.
- Participants who would like to attend our Saturday outings will need to meet at swara at 9am. Saturday outings will finish at 2:00pm.
- Community Access outings may also be subject to additional transport & activity costs.
- Ph: (07) 3391 4119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring money for morning tea & lunch or bring your own packed food, you can order this at swara the day before if you prefer.
- Centre-Based programs and supports run as usual from 9:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday if you choose not to participate in these activities.
- These outings may be subject to additional transport & activity costs. Please ensure you can finance any additional costs on the day.
- Supported Community Access (weekday & Saturday programs) are only available to participants who hold a valid companion card, or to those who can finance travel costs for their support worker, either through their NDIS plan or as an out-of-pocket expense.
- Weekday Community Access programs are scheduled every Wednesday to accommodate all participants giving everyone an opportunity to join in if they choose.
- Some activities will only cater for 6/8 participants at a time therefore participants will be put on a rostered to ensure equal opportunity.
2023 Centre Based Day Programs
December 2023 – January 2024 School Holiday Program
Request more information about our programs by contacting email@example.com or by calling our friendly swara admin team on (07) 3391 4119
swara is a Not-for-Profit NDIS registered and DSOA support provider. Loving service is our credo. We aim to brighten the lives of people of all abilities, empowering them with a sense of real worth. We give them the confidence and means of reaching their full potential in a loving service environment. The swara family welcomes all people with mild to moderate disabilities.